Psalm 110--150

"Who is like unto the LORD our God, who dwelleth on high, Who humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven, and in the earth! He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill; That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people." Psalm 113:5-8

Psalm 114

"I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living." Ps 116:9

"Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints." Ps 116:15

"The LORD cares deeply when his loved ones die." Ps 116:15

through ps 118

"Open my eyes, so that I will see wonders from your Torah." CJB
"Open my eyes to see the wonderful truths in your instructions." NLT
-Psalm 119:18

"I will run the way of your mitzvot, for you have broadened my understanding." CJB
"I will pursue your commands, for you expand my understanding." NLT
-Psalm 119: 32

"You are good and do only good; teach me your decrees." NLT
-Psalm 119:68

"I see the limits of all perfection, but your mitzvah has no bounds." CJB
-Psalm 119:96

"I take your instruction as a permanent heritage, because it is the joy of my heart." CJB
"Your laws are my treasure; they are my heart’s delight."
-Psalm 110:111

"You are my hiding-place and shield; I put my hope in your word." -Psalm 119:114 CJB

"I have had to live far too long with those who hate peace.
I am all for peace; but when I speak, they are for war."
Psalm 120: 6-7


"The LORD is close to all who call on him, yes, to all who call on him in truth." Ps 145:18

"He takes no delight in the strength of a horse, no pleasure in a runner's speed.
Adonai takes pleasure in those who fear him, in those who wait for his grace." Ps 147:10-11

Comments